A popular WWE star has announced, on social media, that they’re engaged to their partner of more than a decade.
Dominik Mysterio may have only recently gotten out of a two-day stretch in prison on WWE TV, but things are looking up for him outside of the ring.
Posting on Instagram, he announced that he is now engaged to his long-term girlfriend, Marie Juliette.
The two are reportedly high school sweethearts, having started dating in 2011.
Both would have been in their early teens in 2011, with Dominik having turned 25 in April 2022.
Dominik confirmed, in his Instagram post, that he asked for her hand in marriage on January 2 and saw many responses from fellow WWE stars such as Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley, and others from across wrestling, including his many fans.
WrestleTalk wishes Dominik and his bride to be all the best for the future.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown