Hardened ex-convict Dominik Mysterio has named the top WWE star who he says wouldn’t survive, like he did, in prison.
Since his arrest on Christmas Eve in 2022, Dominik Mysterio has come to terms with his new hard edge and has become a changed man since his time behind bars.
In a recent appearance on WWE’s The Bump, Ex Con Dom answered questions from the fans, with one such question asking which wrestler in the WWE wouldn’t be able to survive life in the big house.
Dominik would reply with a name that will probably come as a surprise answer, saying:
“I’m gonna say this boldly, Roman Reigns. I will just leave that there.”
So far, Roman Reigns hasn’t responded to the damning remarks of Dominik Mysterio, though their paths may not cross just yet with Roman Reigns being drafted to SmackDown with The Bloodline and Mysterio being drafted to Raw with The Judgment Day’s Finn Balor, Damian Priest and SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley.
Dominik Mysterio recently spoke about his match at WrestleMania 39 against his father Rey Mysterio, describing the experience as “surreal.”
Transcript from Wrestlingmaniafan.in.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?