AEW’s Mark Henry has shared high praise for Zoey Stark following her main roster call-up during the WWE Draft.
Stark was selected by WWE Raw in the roster shake-up, meaning she’ll officially become a member of the red brand’s locker-room when the new rosters become official on May 8.
Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Mark Henry noted that Stark has all of the makings of a future world champion.
Comparing Stark to former WWE Women’s Champion Jazz, Henry said:
“If Jazz was in wrestling today, she would be a megastar because of her abilities and her no-nonsense approach.
“Zoey has that no-nonsense, ‘I’m gonna kick your ass’ personality with the skills of a Bret Hart or Iron Sheik.
“A shooter that meets good, balanced wrestling.
“I just don’t see why she wouldn’t be champion.
“(And she) has that Iron Sheik thing where she has the ability to make people go ‘I just hate her.'”
A recent update on the draft revealed how much NXT stars knew about future plans before their WWE Draft call-up announcements, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed