With the WWE Draft now behind us, a popular star has hilariously shared an “exchange” with Vince McMahon that decided their fate.
As was announced during WWE Raw, New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) have been drafted to the Raw brand.
Xavier Woods responded to the move from WWE SmackDown in typical New Day fashion, revealed messages he had “exchanged” with Vince McMahon.
As can be seen from the tweet below, Woods revealed the messages dated December 2022, in which “Vince McMahon” reveals his return plans, claiming the mustache game and demanding Woods shave off his.
There would then be a truce, thanks to Woods’ beard, with “McMahon” promising to put in a good word to get New Day on the red brand.
Who’d have thought that Vince McMahon was also a fan of Tekken?
NEW DAY TO RAW! #WWEDraft
I’ll be honest. Something told me that we weren’t gonna be on Smackdown anymore… pic.twitter.com/3lwsTXZaOu
— Austin Creed (@AustinCreedWins) May 2, 2023
For a complete breakdown of who was drafted to where in the WWE Draft, WrestleTalk has a run down here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London