WWE Hell in a Cell takes place on June 20, but WWE is, as has become habit, making some changes to its plans just a few weeks away.
According to Ringside News, which has had many of its reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer recently, it appears nothing is set in stone for the event.
Not only has the full card not been finalized, but the things that were decided on, are now “changing drastically” anyway.
WWE rescheduled its pay-per-views so Money in the Bank could be the first in front of fans in July, but there are no programs right now that seem fit for Hell in a Cell.
Roman Reigns has been in a program for his Universal Title with Cesaro, while Cesaro has still been targeted by Seth Rollins, so perhaps we’ll end up with some combination of those three inside the cell.
Reigns has also been having problems with Jimmy Uso, so maybe, at the same pay-per-view he beat Jey Uso inside the cell, he’ll do the same to Jimmy.
On the Raw side, Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre have been in a program since April, but Lashley has beaten McIntyre several times now and really should be moving onto a new challenger.
He did lose to Kofi Kingston on Raw last week, but that doesn’t seem hot enough for a Hell in a Cell match, at least not yet.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship