An update has emerged on Drew McIntyre, who is currently out of action, dealing with neck issues.
During WWE Day 1, McIntyre was attacked backstage by Madcap Moss and Happy Corbin to write him off TV. The star recently underwent medical testing on his neck at the the UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, a facility where many WWE talents have had surgeries in the past.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, McIntyre is expected to miss Royal Rumble on January 29. Current expectations are that the former WWE Champion will return ahead of WrestleMania on April 2-3.
WWE reportedly have big plans in store for McIntyre this year, with the company hopeful for a future McIntyre vs Roman Reigns bout. Stay up to date with WWE injuries with our tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him