It isn’t every day that WrestleTalk gets to report on Fenty Beauty but thanks to today’s WWE earnings call, it is happening!
On today’s WWE Q1 earnings call Stephanie McMahon specifically mentioned to stockholders the importance of Bianca Belair‘s reach across social media platforms, touting her partnership with Fenty Beauty.
Citing Belair’s posts about Fenty Beauty’s Icon lipstick collection back in February, McMahon shared the detail in line with discussing Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs’ Toyota commercials.
When the partnership was first announced, Bianca commented on the partnership saying at the time to Metro.co.uk:
“I’m a huge fan of Rihanna, I love Fenty Beauty and I’ve always thought that being a WWE superstar, makeup is such a huge part of what we do, of our characters and our personas and our presence.
“Listen, we go in the ring, we have a face full of makeup but we’re in there fighting! I’m in the Royal Rumble for 56 minutes and at the end of it, lipstick still in in tact – you know, sometimes my lashes fall off! But it’s a perfect collaboration.”
Stephanie presented alongside other WWE execs including Vince McMahon (who spoke for 1 minute and 10 seconds total to kick off the call) and President Nick Khan, discussing record first quarter earnings for WWE, including discussing partnerships with A&E, a new mobile game and a possible expansion of the performance center to include other locations.
You can find the full details from the WWE Q1 earnings call here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw