WWE NXT star Edris Enofe has thrown shade at AEW star Kenny Omega while celebrating Mandy Rose’s NXT Women’s Championship reign.
Kenny Omega has won championships all over the world utilizing his signature ‘V-Trigger’ knee strike.
Edris Enofe has now argued that Omega cannot perform the move as good as Mandy Rose can.
Enofe took to Twitter with a GIF of Rose dropping Katana Chance on the November 30 edition of NXT.
Noting that he’s ‘dead serious’, Enofe captioned the post:
Congrats to @WWE_MandyRose on 400 days as champ! 👏🏾👏🏾
Reminder that she hits this move better than Kenny, and I’m dead serious
This is not the first time that Enofe has fired shots at an AEW name. Enofe and Malik Blade notably shared a video in September poking fun at CM Punk’s post-All Out media scrum rant.
Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks returned to the ring at last month’s Full Gear pay-per-view, following their suspensions after the All Out backstage fight.
Enofe most recent televised match saw him team with Blade and Odyssey Jones during the November 8 NXT Level Up taping.
— EDRIS 2.0 (@Edris_Enofe) December 1, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27
- Mercedes Mone Addresses WWE Departure
- WWE Legend Aims Expletive-Filled Rant At The Rock
- AEW Star Reportedly Out Of Action Due To Injury
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Report: Unadvertised Names Travelling To WWE Royal Rumble
- SmackDown Star Teases ‘Extreme’ Character Change
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Sami Zayn On The Possibility Of Headlining WrestleMania 39 Against Roman Reigns