A WWE Raw star has revealed that they are open to the idea of forming a tag team with a fellow member of the red brand roster.
Elias made his return in October 2022, following the end of the Ezekiel storyline with Kevin Owens.
Speaking to WWE Deutschland, Elias revealed the WWE star he’d be interested in forming a tag team with, saying:
“You know what? Rick Boogs cracks me up, man. He’s such a wild character.
“I gotta say personality-wise and energy-wise, we’re on two opposite parts of the spectrum…
“I do have a feeling, we’re gonna cross paths…
“See if he’s open to kinda learn from somebody that has been there before as a musical WWE Superstar and see where we go.”
Rick Boogs has demonstrated his electric guitar playing skills on WWE before, including the short video seen below this new story where he plays Shinsuke Nakamura to the ring at WrestleMania 38 for their match against The Usos.
Elias, by contrast, tends to be more laid back in his music delivery, often using his music to mock the WWE audience and his opponent.
Boogs has recently returned to WWE Raw, attacking The Miz and setting up an encounter for the Monday 13 episode.
Will @mikethemiz be ready for @rickboogswwe tomorrow night on #WWERaw?
RICK BOOGS is ready for an encore performance at @barclayscenter! 🎸🙌 pic.twitter.com/nKDfvrazu0
— WWE (@WWE) February 12, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?