The Elimination Chamber premium live event was the final stop on the Road to WrestleMania, but it had a lot of hype itself heading into last night.
The hype came from the highly anticipated main event between Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn, where the hometown hero looked to wrestle the championship away from the Tribal Chief.
While Zayn ultimately came up short in the main event, he and Kevin Owens laid out Reigns and Jimmy Uso to share the moment infront of their hometown crowd.
The event turned out to be a huge success for the company, as Triple H mentioned during the post-show press conference last night.
Triple H spoke about how last night’s show drew the highest gate in WWE history in Montreal.
The event was also the most watched Elimination Chamber event in the history of the pay-per-view, dating back to 2010.
Brandon Thurston also asked Triple H about the potential WWE sale during the press conference, which you can read more about here.
Paul Levesque at press conference says Elimination Chamber was the largest gate in WWE history in Montreal.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) February 19, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off