The field for the Elimination Chamber match for for the United States Championship is now set for the upcoming premium live event.
While another Chamber entrant was determined in an earlier match on Raw, the final spot came down to a match between Montez Ford and Elias.
With Austin Theory on commentary musing about who he would rather face in the Chamber, he ended up not getting his wish as it was Montez Ford who emerged victoriously.
While Austin Theory was attempting to sour the celebration for Montez Ford by standing on the commentary desk threateningly, instead he was taken down.
A run-in from Seth Rollins to attack, including a mighty stomp as he then left the ringside area as the arena began to be prepped for what was to come.
Bayley versus Becky Lynch in a steel cage match is next on WWE Raw.
Austin Theory will be putting his United States Championship on the line against Seth Rollins, Montez Ford, Johnny Gargano, Bronson Reed and Damian Priest in the Elimination Chamber.
You can read more about the upcoming Elimination Chamber premium live event on Peacock by clicking here.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s WWE Raw, click here.
HE DID IT!!!@MontezFordWWE is going to #WWEChamber! pic.twitter.com/Bbs7HaB9H2
— WWE (@WWE) February 7, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain