WWE has submitted a trademark filing for the in-ring name of a recently returned popular female superstar.
Tenille Dashwood was released from WWE in October 2017 returning to the company in October 2022, once again as Emma.
As reported by PW Insider Elite (subscription required), the trademark filing is for goods and services and is listed as:
“Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment.”
Emma returned to WWE on the October 28 episode of WWE SmackDown, accepting Ronda Rousey’s open challenge for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship.
She would be unsuccessful in her attempt to defeat Rousey.
Emma has recently teamed with Madcap Moss on WWE SmackDown and at WWE Live events.
The real-life Michael Rallis and Tenille Dashwood revealed that they were dating back in August 2022.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber