Interesting business news revealed today as Wrestlenomics obtained exclusive access to a memo sent to WWE employee.
As the evolving story of Vince McMahon’s retirement continues to reverberate throughout the wrestling community, the widespread implications continue to be felt beyond backstage at WWE.
According to a new report from Wrestlenomics, WWE employees are currently prohibited from buying or selling WWE stock and were informed of such in a private memo.
In the exclusive info obtained by Wrestlenomics (paid subscription required to view full article) the message from Senior Vice President and assistant general counsel, James Langham read:
“Please be advised that, in light of recent developments, the Company’s trading window has closed effective immediately for all employees. Until further notice you are prohibited from any purchases or sales of Company securities. You are also instructed not to speak with others about this note.”
According to the report, employees were instructed that they were prohibited from buying or selling WWE stocks effective Friday, July 22, 2022.
As previously reported, Vince McMahon apparently forfeited stock in his own company
The news comes on the heels of news that multiple law firms are conducting investigations into WWE regarding securities concerns related to protecting stockholders.
Stock prices have gone up since the news of Vince McMahon’s retirement, noting an increase as well with the announcement of Triple H becoming the new head of creative.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win