One week ago, Endeavor bought WWE with plans to merge the Vince McMahon-led company with UFC to create a sports and entertainment superbrand.
The announcement led to a considerable amount of news and commentary on the subject that can be read here, and two UFC fighters have now got in on the action.
In the build-up to UFC 287 in Miami that took place on April 9, UFC Fight Week was joined by Alexander Volkanovski and Robert Whittaker accompanied by very familiar music for WWE fans.
Whittaker would appear as “The Immortal” Robert Whittaker dressed as Hulk Hogan, including Real American theme.
Volanovski would come out to the smashing glass sound of Steve Austin, being introduced as Stone Cold Volkanovski.
The pair would proceed to answer questions about whether they’d be successful in the WWE, much to the amusement of the host, ending with Volanovski giving the middle finger to the camera.
Previously, UFC President Dana White addressed comments that his company would now “be fake” following the merger with WWE.
Check out the video below this news story and keep checking this link to keep up to date with the Endeavor news.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star