Two WWE names are trading the wrestling ring for engagement rings, as they have announced that they are getting married.
Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Ricochet and ring announcer Samantha Irvin announced their engagement on Tuesday (January 10).
The two were tagged in a joint Twitter post, showing off pictures of the engagement ring accompanied by the caption:
“Of course the answer is YES!”
Ricochet also shared an announcement via his Instagram page, stating:
“When you find that one person. The one person that when you close your eyes you could never visualize life without them… you keep them close to your heart. Now we are closer than ever. @samanthairvinwwe I love you so much ♥️♥️”
Ricochet joined the WWE main roster in 2019, after previously joining NXT in 2018.
Irvin joined the WWE broadcast team in 2021, after previously gaining popularity on America’s Got Talent.
Both are currently listed as members of the SmackDown roster.
We here are WrestleTalk wish the happy couple all the best for the future.
To stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2