It seems like WWE isn’t happy about what went down last week between Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch during their “title exchange”.
As you’ve probably read about 64,285 times by now, Flair went off-script and dropped one of the belts on the ground instead of handing it to Lynch when she was supposed to.
WWE edited the unscripted moments out of the replay of the show that aired the following night, but that’s not the end of it.
According to Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE will be doing the same in every replay of the segment that airs/streams “forever”.
This essentially means that WWE is going to try and erase the unscripted moments from history.
Charlotte Flair was pulled from media interviews this week off the back of the controversy, and Meltzer also reported one of the reasons why there is heat between her and “many” of the women on the WWE roster, which you can read about at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?