WWE has announced four European tour dates for Spring 2022, confirming the company’s UK return, and Ronda Rousey set to appear.
The live event tour is set to begin in Newcastle on April 28. WWE will then hold shows in London and Paris, before concluding the tour in Leipzig, Germany on May 1.
Ronda Rousey is set for action at the London and Paris live events, marking the first time Rousey has wrestled in these cities since 2018. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Big E, Drew McIntyre, Sami Zayn, Sheamus and Shinsuke Nakamura have also been confirmed for the tour.
WWE announced the following dates:
- Newcastle – Utilita Arena – Thursday, April 28
- London – The O2 – Friday, April 29, 2022
- Paris – Accor Arena – Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Leipzig – QUARTERBACK Immobilien Arena – Sunday, May 1, 2022
Ronda Rousey is set to challenge Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Title on WrestleMania 38 Saturday, on April 2.
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major WWE Star Confirmed To Be ‘Free Agent’
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Identities Of Several WWE Departures Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Discusses CM Punk’s AEW Departure & WWE Return
- Absent WWE Stars Expected At SmackDown
- Another Tease For Major WWE Signing?
- CM Punk Next WWE Appearance Date Announced
- AEW Star Says Last Few Months Of Creative Have Been ‘Frustrating’