WWE has announced four European tour dates for Spring 2022, confirming the company’s UK return, and Ronda Rousey set to appear.
The live event tour is set to begin in Newcastle on April 28. WWE will then hold shows in London and Paris, before concluding the tour in Leipzig, Germany on May 1.
Ronda Rousey is set for action at the London and Paris live events, marking the first time Rousey has wrestled in these cities since 2018. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Big E, Drew McIntyre, Sami Zayn, Sheamus and Shinsuke Nakamura have also been confirmed for the tour.
WWE announced the following dates:
- Newcastle – Utilita Arena – Thursday, April 28
- London – The O2 – Friday, April 29, 2022
- Paris – Accor Arena – Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Leipzig – QUARTERBACK Immobilien Arena – Sunday, May 1, 2022
Ronda Rousey is set to challenge Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Title on WrestleMania 38 Saturday, on April 2.
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE