Wardlow is set for the biggest match of his wrestling career tonight (January 12), when he is set to face off against CM Punk on AEW Dynamite.
Wardlow’s rise in AEW has been a slow burn, with many in AEW seeing big potential in him. Well it appears as though AEW are not the only company that sees huge potential in Wardlow.
Per WrestleVotes, WWE is reportedly ‘extremely interested’ in luring Wardlow away from AEW when his contract comes up. They said:
With his biggest match to date happening later tonight, I can confirm, without hesitation, that WWE will be extremely interested in luring Wardlow away from AEW when his contract is due. There are several people within World Wrestling Entertainment that LOVE his potential.
Wardlow is currently allied with MJF on AEW television. MJF himself is also somebody that WWE has shown interest in bringing in when his AEW contract comes up.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’