WWE has filed for an intriguing trademark relating to the NXT UK brand.
On February 9, WWE applied for the trademark “NXT UK: PRELUDE”. As per the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the trademark will allow WWE to use this phrase for “Entertainment Services”, including across all WWE’s media channels.
Here is the full description:
“NXT UK: PRELUDE™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
It is currently unknown what WWE intends to use this trademark for. As “NXT UK” is included within the trademark, it would make more sense for this to be the name of a new show, rather than a competitor or team.
In the latest episode of NXT UK, Japanese legend Meiko Satomura made her debut for the brand, defeating Isla Dawn. Also on the show, Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster won a Tag Team Street Fight against Primate and Eddie Dennis.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out