WWE is once again filing to secure trademarks. This time, however, it is for the in-ring names of two of their newest stars. On November 13, the company filed to trademark the names Joe Gacy and Curt Stallion.
The two were signed by WWE earlier this year following the purchase of EVOLVE. They were part of the recent group who reported to the Performance Center to be trained. Here is the description of the trademark filings, courtesy of HeelByNature:
International Class 041: Wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports via an online community portal.
While Gacy has not yet made his WWE debut, Stallion has. Stallion has wrestled five matches on 205Live since his debut in October. After winning his debut against Ariya Daivari by disqualification, Stallion has lost two matches and won two matches. His latest match saw him win a five-way match on November 11.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed