The future of NXT UK has been revealed, following WWE filing to dissolve WWE UK HOLDINGS LTD.
According to this notice, September 7, 2021 is the official dissolution date for the company. the notice states that the strike-off date was August 25, 2021.
WWE UK Holdings LTD was originally incorporated on July 9, 2019.
This news has sparked concern for the future of the NXT UK brand. NXT UK Creative Director Jim Smallman took to Instagram to tell fans that the brand will not be shutting down, writing:
“I mean as I’m the creative director of NXT UK I can categorically tell you it’s not shutting down. WWE UK Holdings (which I presume you’re referring to) is nothing to do with NXT UK.”
WWE recently confirmed the line-up for the upcoming UK tour that will take place later this month from September 19 to at least September 22.
Earlier this week, it was reported that WWE Japan GK division had been dissolved.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for any updates and additional details on the situation.
Transcription via Fightful.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines