WWE has filed to trademark several stars, including SmackDown’s B-Fab.
On October 4, the company filed to trademark “B-Fab”, “Meiko Satomura”, “Nathan Frazer”, “Blair Davenport” and “Bailey Matthews”.
The trademark description reads:
Trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment.
B-Fab returned to WWE for the SmackDown brand in August 2022 alongside Top Dolla and Ashante Thee Adonis as Hit Row.
Meanwhile, Meiko Satomura made her NXT debut in August. She lost the NXT UK Championship to Mandy Rose in a triple threat match with Blair Davenport at Worlds Collide on September 4.
Nathan Frazier is currently tied 1-1 in his Best of Three series with Axiom. The third match will take place on the October 11 edition of WWE NXT.
Blair Davenport hasn’t been seen on WWE television since losing at Worlds Collide in September.
Bailey Matthews is known as Charlie Dempsey in WWE. He is the son of William Regal who competed on NXT UK and made his debut for the NXT brand, suffering a loss to Andre Chase on the August 30 episode.
Stay up to date with all the trademark filings for WWE in 2022 at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- Plans Revealed For Announcement Of Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio?