WWE has filed to trademark the term “Brodown” with the United States Patent & Trademark Office on August 31.
It is unclear what exactly this is for, but a guess would be something to do with Matt Riddle considering it seems to be a combination of “bro” and “showdown”.
The trademark was filed with the following description:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision
- Hulk Hogan Gets Married