According to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), WWE has filed for a trademark relating to a new NXT talent.
WWE has filed to trademark “B-FAB”. As per the USPTO, the trademark would allow WWE to use the phrase for “Entertainment Services”, namely wrestling exhibitions.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
B-Fab is the new in-ring name for Briana Brady. B-Fab recently joined Isaiah “Swerve” Scott’s new NXT faction, Hit Row Records. The group was introduced to NXT after “Top Dolla” AJ Francis helped Scott defeat Leon Ruff during their Falls Count Anywhere match.
It has recently been reported that a WWE Hall of Famer will appear on next week’s episode of NXT. You can read about the upcoming segment here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced