WWE has filed the trademark on the name for the newest NXT 2.0 star.
On June 20, 2022, WWE filed to trademark “JD McDonagh” for entertainment services.
The June 21 edition of WWE NXT 2.0 saw the brand introduce their latest rebranding with the re-introduction of Jordan Devlin under the new name of JD McDonagh.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) June 23, 2022
The full description for the trademark reads:
Mark For: JD MCDONAGH trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment.
Keep track of all the name changes in WWE for 2022 at this link.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses