WWE has filed to trademark a new ring name on January 21, per the USPTO.
On January 21, WWE filed to trademark the name ‘Sudu Shah’. It is not known who the name will be used for. One would assume it would be the new name for Saurav, but he was christened as ‘Sanga’ on last night’s (January 25) episode of NXT.
The following description accompanied the filing:
“G & S: Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment.”
The good news is, I have in fact googled this name, and there is not a Nazi Commander or any other notoriously evil human with this name.
As mentioned earlier, Saurav has now been renamed ‘Sanga’ as the bodyguard of Grayson Waller. For a full list of WWE name changes in 2022 so far, click here.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?