WWE has filed to trademark another new ring name on February 8, per the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
WWE filed to trademark the name ‘Kelly Kincaid’ for use in entertainment purposes. It is not known yet who the name will be used for.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment; Entertainment services, namely, announcer services
For a list of all WWE trademark filings for 2022, click here.
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite