According to the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), WWE has filed for a new trademark.
On January 19, WWE filed to trademark ‘THE GODDESS’. Per the filing, WWE intends for the trademark to cover ‘entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions’.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely, blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
Alexa Bliss notably utilized ‘The Goddess’ nickname for a large portion of her WWE career, before her character change in 2020.
Since returning to WWE TV earlier this month, the former Raw Women’s Champion has appeared in therapy segments, still as her supernatural character. Bliss recently responded to fan criticisms surrounding the recent angles.
Stay up to date with every WWE trademark filing of 2022 at this link.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Update On Miro’s Whereabouts During AEW Absence