WWE has gotten into the habit of filing trademarks for the ring names of its talent, and we can now add two more names to that list.
As per Fightful, on September 24, WWE filed to trademark “Dominik Mysterio” and “Chelsea Green”.
Since debuting at SummerSlam. Mysterio has already been presented as one of top babyfaces on the Raw brand, and still finds himself embroiled in the program with his father Rey and Seth Rollins, which now also includes a possible romance between Rollins’ understudy Murphy & Dominik’s sister Aalyah.
Green hasn’t been on WWE TV since May. She was seemingly written off NXT and we exclusively reported she was heading to the main roster, but those plans seem to have been put on hold for now.
The trademarks were filed with the following description:
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since