WWE may have left it rather late, but it seems like they’re in the Hall of Fame spirit now as the next inductee may have now been revealed.
Along with Rey Mysterio who was announced to be the first inductee on last week’s Smackdown, according to PWInsider Elite WWE are working on a deal for Stacy Keibler to also join the class of 2023.
PWInsider’s Mike Johnson states that WWE and Keibler have been in contact regarding an induction for weeks and it is thought to be a “99% done deal” according to some sources.
However, despite this there are others who warned that a deal was not yet confirmed, and hadn’t been so as of last Friday.
If Keibler’s induction does in fact turn out to be true she would become the second confirmed name for this year’s ceremony, with The Great Muta also rumored to also be inducted according to PWInsider.
Keibler hasn’t appeared in WWE in over four years, last appearing at the 2019 Hall of Fame ceremony, where she inducted Torrie Wilson.
Various other names have been speculated for the WWE Hall of Fame, such as Batista, who was originally set to be inducted back in 2020.
Hulk Hogan recently shared an interesting video where he seemed to hint at the Rougeau Brothers tag team potentiall receiving the honor.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- New Championship Match Added To WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch