WWE has taken to social media to announce five matches for the September 13 episode of Raw, with two of those being championship matches.
The first, which was already announced during SmackDown, is Bobby Lashley defending the WWE Championship against Randy Orton, which had previously been announced for Extreme Rules.
It seems this match is replacing the match that was announced this past Monday, which was that RK-Bro (Orton and Riddle) were going to be defending the Raw Tag Team Title against Lashley and MVP.
The second title match announced for Monday is Damian Priest defending the United States Championship in an “open challenge” against an unknown opponent. Priest is set to defend the title against Sheamus at Extreme Rules.
Two women’s matches have also been announced for Raw, which are Charlotte Flair vs Shayna Baszler, and Rhea Ripley vs Natalya.
And the final match currently confirmed is an eight-man tag with Mansoor, Mustafa Ali and New Day taking on MACE, T-BAR, AJ Styles and Omos.
Of course, none of these matches are actually guaranteed to take place, as was demonstrated a couple of weeks ago when Vince McMahon tore up the script and rewrote the entire show hours before it began.
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT