WWE’s backstage reaction to AEW President Tony Khan’s recent shot over the Money in the Bank venue change has been revealed.
WWE recently announced that the July 2 Money in the Bank Premium Live Event is being moved from the Allegiant Stadium to the much smaller MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Khan reacted to the news with a tweet throwing shade on WWE, noting that he got to inform UFC President Dana White of the venue change.
Per Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio, certain individuals within WWE were furious. It wasn’t revealed which individuals were heated over Khan’s tweet.
Several notable WWE stars were removed from the updated Money in the Bank poster, which you can view at this link.
AEW is currently in Las Vegas for Double or Nothing tonight, which will emanate from the T-Mobile Arena. Check out the card for tonight’s event right here.
Via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss