WWE Co-CEO Stephanie McMahon has shared praise for an up and coming WWE star on her social media accounts after Survivor Series WarGames.
Taking time to share a snap with recent signee Gabi Butler, McMahon wrote:
“It great was to chat with @WWE’s newest signee, @GabiButlerCheer, before #SurvivorSeries #WarGames. I can’t wait to see what you do in the ring!”
To which Damage CTRL leader Bayley responded to the post, writing: “I’ll teach her.”
Butler is a notable recent signee for WWE as not only is she well known for her collegiate sports career, she also may be more well known than other Next in Line participants.
Gabi Butler featured on the Netflix reality series ‘Cheer’ and also has a strong social media following of her own.
Boasting over 2 million followers on Instagram, Butler’s reach extends beyond the typical wrestling fan and may serve to usher in a whole different group of fans similarly to Logan Paul.
PEOPLE magazine recently held an interview with Gabi Butler, in which she announced that she has signed with WWE after having participated in SummerSlam week tryouts.
— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) November 27, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown