A WWE Hall of Famer has admitted that he is “infatuated” with the company’s Chief Brand Officer and daughter of majority owner Vince – Stephanie McMahon.
Speaking on the Average Blokes Show, D-Von Dudley, who was inducted into the Hall of Fame alongside Bubba Ray in 2018, spoke about how McMahon is basically his idea of a perfect woman if he wasn’t already married.
“But this person is a female and I must say that this particular female, which I’ve gone on record with WWE Ride Along that I admitted to my infatuation with this individual. [Laughs] And Bubba made fun of me during the entire Ride Along and the person I’m thinking about is Stephanie McMahon.
“I would have loved to have dated Stephanie McMahon. I am infatuated with Stephanie McMahon. She is beautiful inside and out, funny, charismatic. She is everything that I would think that a woman should be if I wasn’t married [laughs].”
Quote via WrestlingInc
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation