WWE Hall of Famer Charles Wright recently revealed that he had undergone hip replacement surgery.
Wright was famous under many names during his WWE career, most notably Papa Shango and The Godfather during the Attitude Era.
Taking to his official Facebook page, Wright revealed that he had undergone the surgery.
Hip replacement surgery went real well. And I will say that morphine is a hell of a drug..
Wright was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame back in 2016, where he was honored under the ‘Godfather’ name.
We wish Wright a full and complete recovery from his surgery.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’