A soon to be two-time WWE Hall of Famer has seemingly confirmed his in-ring retirement on social media after appearing at a show earlier this week.
Kevin Nash, also known as Diesel, appeared at a Big Time show alongside Scott Hall, and when asked on social media who he wrestled, he simply replied:
“Father Time. I’m retired”
He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2015 as an individual inductee, but will become a two-time Hall of Famer this April as he will be inducted as part of the NWO with Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and X-Pac.
His last WWE appearance came in the 2014 Royal Rumble match.
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY