WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has been through his fair share of injuries during his wrestling career, going back to him winning a gold medal with a broken freaking neck.
During his time in professional wrestling, Angle has suffered multiple concussions, claiming that he knows of four ‘major’ ones that he has had.
Speaking on the lastest episode of the Kurt Angle Show podcast, Kurt revealed that he is currently having memory issues due to the concussions he has suffered in wrestling, and that he has to ‘think hard’ about remembering the past.
“I would say I probably had four concussions that I know of. major. One was a slight concussion that wasn’t too bad. The other three were pretty bad. But, you know, even to this day, I’m starting to not remember things, you know, and I’m only in my early 50s. But, I’ve gotten a little damage to my brain, there’s no doubt about it. You know, my memory is not that great anymore. I really have to think hard about remembering the past.”
Angle recently made his return to WWE television in his hometown of Pittsburgh, where he took part in a segment with the Alpha Academy and the Street Profits, leading to a match where if he lost he would join the Alpha Academy.
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- AEW Star Addresses Dolph Ziggler Being Released By WWE
- Brandi Rhodes Discusses WWE Return Talks & Performance Center Training