They say time heals all wounds, and over the years that has never been truer than when discussing people potentially returning to WWE.
Former WWF Women’s Champion Madusa (Alundra Blayze) was someone who many people thought would never return to the company after the now infamous segment of her throwing the Women’s Championship live on WCW Nitro.
In an interview with Just Alyx, Alundra spoke about getting the text to be in the WWE Hall of Fame, and how she originally thought it was a joke.
“Around 2015, I got a text. I was sitting in a driver’s meeting for the monster trucks, getting ready to go race, and I got a few texts from WWE. They told me to call the office.”
“I drop everything and I said ‘Are you sure?’, and then my next words were … ‘Does Vince know?’ He started laughing. He goes ‘We’re past that. Vince is way past that. He really wants you in the Hall of Fame.’ So yeah, it was like ‘Wow.'”
Continuing on, Alundra then spoke about whether she was worried about having heat with Vince McMahon upon her return.
“Not in 2015. I’ve always been Vince’s girl. I was a company girl. I was one of the ones that were always on time, never did drugs … you know what I mean? So I was that girl.
“Vince always treated me well. Despite what people say, he was always good to me. Well … except for the fact that he killed the division and got rid of me.”
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence