A WWE Hall of Famer says there is “no chance” of him being in the Royal Rumble match.
On WWE Raw 30, D-Generation X once again reunited with Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg and Sean “X-Pac” Waltman.
This has led many fans to speculate that X-Pac could be a possible surprise entrant into the Men’s Royal Rumble match at this year’s event.
On Thursday, Waltman took to Twitter to set the record straight and claimed that he will not be in the Rumble this year. He tweeted:
“For the last 8 months, I’ve been enjoying life & eating whatever the f— I want. In other words, there’s no chance of me being in the Rumble. But I really appreciate those of you who have expressed their desire to see me appear.”
The WWE Hall of Famer competed for Game Changer Wrestling in a feud with Joey Janela last year, but hasn’t wrestled since then.
As previously reported, another WWE legend has commented on potentially making a Royal Rumble return this Saturday.
For the full lineup for the Royal Rumble 2023 event, click here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39