TMZ is reporting that the first ever two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, was rushed to hospital earlier on this morning.
It is unknown at this time what is wrong with Flair, but the report says that the 70-year-old was in Atlanta when he was taken to the emergency room to seek medical attention. The report also suggests that the situation at this current time is “very serious”.
This is not the first time that the “Nature Boy” has been seriously ill in hospital. In 2017, the former WWE Champion had a ruptured intestine and was put into a medically induced coma for over 10 days. It was even believed that he was close to dying at the time.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Former WWE Star Reveals Reason Behind Leaving The Company
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return