WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Morton has been diagnosed with Bells Palsy. The condition causes facial paralysis and can range in severity but Morton is reportedly going to be okay.
“Last Tuesday, I woke up and got ready to go to the gym I went downstairs and had me a cup of coffee and I noticed the coffee running out of my mouth. It really scared me. I ran in the bathroom and I saw that my face looked disfigured.”
“They told me it was brought on by stress and everything but I have a touch of Bell’s Palsy. It looks like it’s starting to clear up a little bit. I can shut my eyes and start talking. I just wanted to tell the wrestling world out there, if you see me, don’t run off. I’m doing good. Physically wise, I’m great.”
It is great news that Morton is going to be okay. He is semi-retired, as he and Robert Gibson still compete as the Rock n Roll Express to this day. Needless to say, decades of wrestling have taken their toll on Morton.
The legendary tag team was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2017.
Do you have any favourite Ricky Morton matches? Let us know on Twitter!
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed