WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Morton has been diagnosed with Bells Palsy. The condition causes facial paralysis and can range in severity but Morton is reportedly going to be okay.
“Last Tuesday, I woke up and got ready to go to the gym I went downstairs and had me a cup of coffee and I noticed the coffee running out of my mouth. It really scared me. I ran in the bathroom and I saw that my face looked disfigured.”
“They told me it was brought on by stress and everything but I have a touch of Bell’s Palsy. It looks like it’s starting to clear up a little bit. I can shut my eyes and start talking. I just wanted to tell the wrestling world out there, if you see me, don’t run off. I’m doing good. Physically wise, I’m great.”
It is great news that Morton is going to be okay. He is semi-retired, as he and Robert Gibson still compete as the Rock n Roll Express to this day. Needless to say, decades of wrestling have taken their toll on Morton.
The legendary tag team was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2017.
Do you have any favourite Ricky Morton matches? Let us know on Twitter!
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury