Another WWE Hall of Famer has come forward and given his take on the intergender wrestling debate, agreeing with others that it should be abolished.
Booker T has made a lot of comments lately that haven’t gone down too well, and this might be another one that causes a stir.
Speaking on his Hall of Fame podcast, Booker said:
“Lance Storm made a quote that they should abolish intergender wrestling. He got a lot of heat on social media because he said it. I second that emotion as far as definitely abolishing intergender wrestling. I don’t think it does a whole lot for female wrestlers. If it is to ever be done on an independent level, for women to be able to get a little more training because there are less women out there working at the top level or better level that can get a lot of practice in working with guys, but as far as intergender wrestling ever making it to the big stage in professional wrestling, I think it would screw everything up. I’ve stated my opinion on men wrestling women earlier this year with Tessa Blanchard. I didn’t agree with that even though I agree with Tessa Blanchard’s talent. I didn’t agree with the company’s decision and I just want to say, Lance Storm, I agree with you 100% as far as this goes.”
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2