On this week’s episode of AEW Dark, two sons of a WWE Hall of Famer returned to action for All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Terrence & Terrell Hughes of TNT were defeated by Aaron Solow and QT Marshall in tag team action on the July 6 episode of AEW Dark
The latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter discussed the AEW returns of the sons of D-Von Dudley.
The Hughes brothers previously appeared onscreen for TNA in 2011 during D-Von’s feud with Bully Ray (Bubba Ray Dudley). Trained by their father at Team 3D academy, the brothers made their wrestling debuts in 2015.
Terrance and Terrell made their first AEW appearance during a November episode of Dark. They frequently competed on Dark until the April 22 show. After an absence of over two months, TNT returned to AEW for this week’s show.
On Wednesday’s Road Rager show, Aleister Black made a surprise appearance, attacking Arn Anderson and Cody Rhodes. The former WWE star has since explained why he chose to sign with AEW.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- Tiffany Stratton Scrapped WWE Main Roster Plans Revealed
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title