WWE Hall of Famer ‘Sunny’ Tammy Sytch has found herself back in jail as of 4:42 pm today. She is currently being held at the Monmouth County Correctional Institution. The news was initially reported by PWInsider, although details of how the arrest occurred have not been made clear as of yet.
Sytch was arrested on the following charges:
- Eluding Police Officer
- Contempt/Violate Domestic Violence Restraining Order
- Operating Motor Vehicle during second license suspension
Sytch was on parole after being released from prison earlier this year. It is not currently known whether or not this arrest will affect her parole. This is the fifteenth time she has been arrested since 2011.
She was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2011.
What are your thoughts on Sunny? Let us know on Twitter.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter