A WWE Hall of Famer has teased a non-wrestling idea for themselves at WrestleMania 39.
Kurt Angle recently returned to WWE on the August 29 edition of Raw in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Speaking on the Wrassingh Show, Angle was asked if taking a deal with All Elite Wrestling would jeopardize his relationship with WWE.
“Yes, I do. It’s natural to think that. I have a contract with WWE, it’s a nostalgia contract. It’s more of a merchandise contract. I always try to keep a good relationship with them, ever since I left them for TNA and came back to WWE. I don’t want to do that again. I don’t want to jump ship because WWE has always been good to me. They keep me active now. I was just on the show two weeks ago. They’re talking about maybe me doing something at WrestleMania. They are always reaching out to me to help do media and stuff like that, kind of be an ambassador for the company. I like doing that. I don’t mind because I can’t wrestle anymore.”
When asked to clarify potential WrestleMania 39 plans, Kurt Angle answered:
“It’s just an idea. It won’t be in a wrestling capacity at all. There is nothing there yet.”
During his Raw return, Kurt Angle was in a segment with Street Profits, Chad Gable and Otis of Alpha Academy.
Angle recently revealed that he has been dealing with memory issues, which you can read more about here.
Transcription via Fightful
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back