A WWE Hall of Famer has teased their involvement in a “secret” project for the promotion.
Seven-time WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus recently made her return to the company on the August 22 edition of Raw.
It looks as if this will not be the last time that Stratus will appear on a WWE project in the near future.
The WWE Hall of Famer took to Twitter to post a photo of herself and wrote the following caption with a film camera emoji:
Secret project day #1@WWE
This could be any number of things, but judging by the Toronto native’s attire in the photo, it might be for one of WWE’s documentary properties.
It remains to be seen whether we will be seeing Trish Stratus on Peacock, WWE Network or A&E, but it should be interesting to find out the secret project.
Trish Stratus recently responded to an online discussion about bringing back the old Divas Championship, which you can read here.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Secret project day #1
— Trish Stratus (@trishstratuscom) September 26, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite