A WWE Hall of Famer has teased their involvement in a “secret” project for the promotion.
Seven-time WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus recently made her return to the company on the August 22 edition of Raw.
It looks as if this will not be the last time that Stratus will appear on a WWE project in the near future.
The WWE Hall of Famer took to Twitter to post a photo of herself and wrote the following caption with a film camera emoji:
Secret project day #1@WWE
This could be any number of things, but judging by the Toronto native’s attire in the photo, it might be for one of WWE’s documentary properties.
It remains to be seen whether we will be seeing Trish Stratus on Peacock, WWE Network or A&E, but it should be interesting to find out the secret project.
Trish Stratus recently responded to an online discussion about bringing back the old Divas Championship, which you can read here.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Secret project day #1
— Trish Stratus (@trishstratuscom) September 26, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW