WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin recently sat down with Randy Orton for an episode of Broken Skull Sessions. Now, having had time to think about it, Austin has said he thinks this is the best Orton has ever been.
In a recent interview with Bleacher Report, Austin talked about how open and honest Orton was. Additionally, he touched on how Orton’s interviews are incredible. Here is the quote:
“I barely knew Randy because I was about to leave when he came in, and he referenced that at the beginning of the interview. Just the fact that he was willing to do the show because Randy doesn’t do a whole lot of interviews, and I think his promos are absolutely incredible right now. He’s always been this great worker, and after all these years, I think we’re seeing the best Randy Orton we’ve ever seen.
Just the fact that he was so open, honest and candid because he didn’t have to be, he shared a lot of stuff with me that I don’t know if he shared with a whole lot of people. You sit across from that table from that guy, you realize how charismatic and well-spoken and thoughtful he is. So, that was one of my most fun interviews I’ve ever done just because of how good he was and just to see how electric he really is when you’re sitting there face to face with the guy.”
Randy Orton is currently scheduled to face “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 37. The two have been feuding since late 2020.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer