A WWE Hall of Famer has addressed his interpretation of Vince McMahon’s promo from Friday’s episode of SmackDown.
Bully Ray has always been outspoken in regards to how he thinks about everything in the wrestling business.
Appearing on 83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff, the WWE Hall of Famer addressed what he thought about Vince’s promo that opened the June 17 edition of SmackDown.
“I’ve been so desensitized to stuff that nothing really shocks me. I mean, we’ve seen CEOs of other companies that had to step down for similar situations where there’s a personal relationship, maybe, where people should not be involved for whatever reason, but I think because it is Vince McMahon, it affects us so much. We’ve worked for him, we know him, Eric has competed against him. It’s like wow, this is shocking, but it does go on every day within big business.
“I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Vince. I tried to really look really deep into that promo that he cut on SmackDown. One half of me thinks it was a middle finger to everybody going, ‘I’m still going to come out on my show and do what I do, however, I want to do it,’ and I think the other half of me looked at it and Vince said, ‘This might be my last opportunity to ever address a live crowd on television so I’m going to do it,’ And we really have to wait and see.”
“There was a little bit of a different look in his eye, Eric, in my opinion, a little bit of a different look in his eye.”
Bischoff did agree with what Bully Ray had to say.
The ratings for Friday’s SmackDown turned out to be a huge success, which you can read about here.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Britt Baker Says She ‘Still Has Questions’ Regarding Thunder Rosa Injury Status