The Street Profits have caught the eye of a certain WWE Hall of Famer. On WWE Backstage, Booker T mentioned that he could see himself managing the upstart tag team.
“Since I am a tag team extraordinaire, a tag team specialist, 14 tag team championships throughout my reign in this business, so I’m looking forward to the tag team division getting crunk in 2020, and I might even manage The Street Profits somewhere along the year.”
Booker T is a two-time WWE Hall of Famer, having been inducted as a singles competitor and as a tag team as part of Harlem Heat. Harlem Heat has been rumoured to be facing The Revival at the Royal Rumble.
Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins have had mixed success since arriving on the main roster. They have primarily spent time doing backstage comedy on Raw. However, they have a Raw Tag Team Championship match on the next episode of Raw.
Do you want to see Booker T manage the Street Profits? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?