WWE Hall of Famer Sean Waltman (best known as X-Pac) has revealed that he has been medically cleared to return to the ring.
Speaking on today’s episode of WWE’s The Bump, he said:
“I just got the green light to get back in the ring. I’m just gonna get into better and better shape. I’ll be ring ready (at the) beginning of next year, in case my phone rings.”
His last match on record was in April 2019, and his last in WWE was in 2002.
X-Pac has notably singled out NXT’s Santos Escobar as someone he wants to work with, and previously said he was hoping to be ready to return for the 2022 Royal Rumble.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement