WWE Hall of Famer Sean Waltman (best known as X-Pac) has revealed that he has been medically cleared to return to the ring.
Speaking on today’s episode of WWE’s The Bump, he said:
“I just got the green light to get back in the ring. I’m just gonna get into better and better shape. I’ll be ring ready (at the) beginning of next year, in case my phone rings.”
His last match on record was in April 2019, and his last in WWE was in 2002.
X-Pac has notably singled out NXT’s Santos Escobar as someone he wants to work with, and previously said he was hoping to be ready to return for the 2022 Royal Rumble.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’